We all want to keep our kids safe from toxins and chemicals in food and feeding gear. Every day there seems to be a new report about what to eat, what not to eat, what to buy, what to avoid. It’s overwhelming for many new and tired parents!
Many of you don’t want to read scientific studies or lengthly articles. Who has time? You just want to know what to do keep your kids safe and healthy. Now. Yesterday, actually.
That’s what you’ll find in the new eBook, Eat Non-Toxic: A manual for busy parents, written by author, teacher, and the founder of the blog, Non-Toxic Kids, Katy Farber. In this book, you’ll find clear, useable, helpful steps for how to protect your family and the earth from the toxins and chemicals from food and feeding gear.
From Eat Non-Toxic, readers will:
1. Discover why you should avoid toxins in food and eating gear.
2. Learn the essentials for cutting your family’s exposure to chemicals.
3. Find real, practical, and usable tips and ideas feeding your family in a safe and healthy way.
4. Discover credible resources for more information.
5. Find trusted online retailers that feature safer, greener products for families.
6. Receive recipes and ideas for using more whole foods in your cooking.
7. Find background information about important environmental and safety issues.
8. Learn how to limit toxins in your family’s diet without huge costs, effort, or time.
This is officially launch day! Woot! For the next 4 days only, the manual will be priced at 25% off its regular price of 9.99.
This manual will help you simplify meal times, protect your children from unnecessary toxic exposures, eat healthier and lighter on the earth.
Please spread the word!